BY CHEF RANJAY TIWARI
CHEF de CUISINE,
THE WESTIN, RAJARHAT
- Banana plantains washed, cleaned – 2 cups
- Chana Dal -1/2 cup
- Onion (Chopped)-1/4 cup
- ginger paste – 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- green chilies chopped fine. -3-4
- Coriander leaf (chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- Roasted cumin powder -1 tbsp
- garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Mustard oil
- Soak the Chana Dal for 3 hours. Wash and clean the Banana flowers and boil with 3 cups water. Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder. Once the boller set aside
- strain the water and add to the blender. Blend smooth. Set aside.
- Strain the Chana Dal water. Add to the blender and without adding water blend smooth.
- Mix the Chana Dal mix with Mocha and add onion chop, ginger mix and chopped green chilies, garam masala powder, roasted cumin powder, soll mix well.
- Make small patties and set them aside.
- In a wok add mustard oil and pan-fry the Kebabs. Complete the batches.