Kenneth Richard Scott
Co Founder , AO Hospitality Pvt Ltd, Indore
CHICKEN IN BEER
No. of Pax. – 06
- Cut chicken into serving pieces.
- Peel and slice carrots.
- Peel and quartered onions.
- Peel and store the shallots.
- Place the chicken in a bowl with carrots, onion, shallots, bouquet garni and juniper berries.
- Cover with beer and leave to marinate for 12hours.
- Drain the chicken pieces.
- Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole, add the chicken and brown on all sides.
- Add the gin and sprinkle with the flour.
- Cook for 1minute and then gradually add the strained marinade.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook, over a gentle heat for about 1.15hours.
Texture – Well cooked and saucy
Colour – Golden Brown