as prepared at
The Westin Kolkata
By Chef Sukdev
- ½ kg chicken mince
- 2 bread slices
- 200 ml fresh cream
- 1 tsp white cumin
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp papaya paste
- 2tbsp tandoori garam masala
- 2tbspn oil
- 1 tbspn dry milk powder
- 1tbspn roasted gram
- 4 whole black pepper
- 6 green cardamom
- Salt to taste
- 2 green chillies chopped
- ½ bunch mint leaves finely chopped
- Place chicken mince and bread slices in a large bowl.
- Grind roasted gram, cumin seeds, green cardamom, black pepper and poppy seeds.
- Add this powder into chicken mince.
- Place chicken mince in a chopper.
- Process until well combined.
- Take it out in a bowl.
- Add tandoori garam masala, dry milk powder, fresh cream, salt, red chilli powder, green chilies, mint leaves and papaya paste.
- Mix well
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Then make seekh kebab out of the mixture.
- Preheat a grill on medium high heat.
- Cook kebab on the grill for 10 mins or until cooked thorough, brush with a little oil.
- Chicken reshmi kebab is ready to serve.
Wishing you the goodness of Lemon grass Chicken Reshmi Seekh Kebab,